The DEI Titanium™ exhaust wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock, stranded into a fibre material and woven into a proprietary weave. This allows it to withstand some of the highest temperatures of any wrap currently on the market.
Wrapping exhaust manifolds with insulating wrap maintains hotter exhaust gases, allowing them to exit the system faster due to their decreased density. This increases exhaust scavenging, along with lower intake temperatures.
Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability.
- Withstands 900C direct / 1300C radiant heat
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance
- Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
- Extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
- High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown
NOTE: Design Engineering HT Silicone Coating spray is NOT recommended for DEI Titanium Wrap.
This roll is 50' (Feet) long and 2" (Inches) wide. It is generally enough to wrap a typical 4-cylinder exhaust manifold. Other sizes are available on request - we have only listed the most popular size to keep things simple.
Don't forget your Stainless Steel Locking Ties, perfect for securing exhaust wrap in place.