The OMP First S Race Suit is our favourite budget racesuit. It has all the key features we recommend (Floating arms / Rear Stretch Panels) and looks great. Approved to the latest FIA standard (FIA 8856-2018), it really sets the new benchmark.
- 2 Layer Nomex Racesuit
- Approved to the latest FIA 8856-2018 approvals
- Stretch panel in the rear for improved comfort & mobility when seated
- Floating floating sleeves for maximum movement when driving
- Ultra Flat seams to reduce pressure points
- Flat driver-extraction points on shoulders to reduce pressure points when used with a FHR
We keep most sizes and most colours of this overall in stock. We find the OMP racesuits fit slightly looser than their Sparco / Turn-One equivalents, so a size 56 Sparco is approx a size 54 OMP.
Why do we recommend these overalls? These overalls meet all the latest approvals, have all the key features that we recommend, and we feel they look great. Our favourites are the Anthracite/Flourescent Yellow which look stunning.