Turn-1 Hans Specific 6-point Harness
- 6-point harness for saloon car use.
- FIA approved to 8853-2016, making them suitable for National Use until 2030.
- 2" shoulder harnesses, increasing to 3" by the adjuster - making them easier to use with FHR's.
- Steel Adjusters on waist and shoulder, with release tabs on the shoulder straps.
- Velcro on shoulder strap, for locating an intercom cable or drink tube.
- Homologated by TRS.
- Comes complete with eye-bolts.
- Clips on Crotch straps and Shoulder straps can be removed to wrap around harness bars.
- Available in Black, Red or Blue.
These harnesses are labelled "Not Valid after 2024", however the MSA have allowed harnesses of this standard to be used for an additional 5 years in national competition.
These harnesses are for competition use with FHR (Hans) devices only. Not suitable for disciplines where these are not used. (Eg. Road Rallies)
These harnesses are recommended for Single Venue use. For Multi-venue use, we recommend the "Turn-1 Race" harnesses with the Alloy adjusters.