Turn-1 Hans Compatible 6-point Harness
- 6-point harness for saloon car use.
- FIA approved to 8853-2016, making them suitable for National rally use until 2032.
- 3" shoulder harnesses throughout � compatible for use with FHR's, but not mandatory.
- Steel Adjusters on waist and shoulder, with release tabs on the shoulder straps.
- Velcro on shoulder strap, for locating an intercom cable or drink tube.
- Homologated by TRS.
- Comes complete with eye-bolts.
- Clips on Crotch straps and Shoulder straps can be removed to wrap around harness bars.
- Available in Black or Red.
These harnesses are labelled "Not Valid after 2026", however Motorsport UK have allowed harnesses of this standard to be used for an additional 5 years in national competition.
These harnesses can be used for competition use with FHR (Hans) devices, but its not mandatory.
These harnesses are recommended for disciplines where Hans are not needed. Where Hans are mandatory I recommend the Hans specific harnesses.