The Varley Red Top 30 is a Lightweight Gel Battery suitable for motorsport. It is our 2nd most popular Gel battery, especially for rallying where you may want a bit more capacity for auxiliary lights, etc.
With a massive 450A CCA (Cold Cranking Amps), and a 30Ah capacity, all from just a 10.6kg battery, this battery is ideal for saving weight whilst delivering good starting capability.
The Red Top 30 is typically usde in ALMS, Britcar, Britsports, BTCC, F3, Ferrari Challenge, FF2000, LMS, Sports 2000 Pinto, Radical and of course, Rally Cars
Key benefits of Varley Red Top Batteries
- Exceptionally high cranking power
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Maintenance free, sealed construction
- Lightweight and compact
- No topping up
- Can be installed upright or on their side
- No electrolyte leakage (even if the outer case is damaged)
Also available - Battery trays for the Varley series.