The Varley Red Top 40 is one of the biggest Gel Batteries on the market suitable for motorsport. With a massive 500A CCA (Cold Cranking Amps), and a 40Ah capacity, all from just a 14.9kg battery, this battery is ideal for highly tuned engines or where you need bigger storage capacity.
The Red Top 40 is typically used in 4x4, ALMS, Britsports, DTM, Group C, GT Endurance, GT's, LMS, NASCAR, WTCC. BTCC, WRC
Key benefits of Varley Red Top Batteries
- Exceptionally high cranking power
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Maintenance free, sealed construction
- Lightweight and compact
- No topping up
- Can be installed upright or on their side
- No electrolyte leakage (even if the outer case is damaged)
Also available - Battery trays for the Varley series.