The Zero Noise Intrepid intercom is an excellent mid-range intercom for many competitors. It builds on the strength of the Brave by having 3 switchable noise filters to give clear sound to the users.
Featuring connections which are either Peltor or Stilo WRC compatible, this amplifier has many features found on more expensive alternatives:
- Redesigned in 2020 to provide state of the art sound quality with new amplification and noise filters
- 3 switchable professional noise filters to optimise to your car/helmets
- Seperate Driver & Navigator volume control
- 2m long output leads for driver and navigator.
- High Quality Nexus Connectors, compatible with either Stilo WRC or Peltor headsets
- Powered by 9v (Battery) or 12v (Car supply)
- Audio output for connecting to in-car camera
- Designed for easy mounting on the rollcage, dashboard or any other flat surface
- Anti-Shock, Anti-Vibration silicon cover
We recommend the Zero Noise range of amplifiers with the Bell range of helmets - they are all from the same parent company which ensures perfect compatibility. These unit also make a great backup option for multi-venue rallies as they are powered by the car.
Please be aware, we have experienced issues with these units when connecting to the Venti range of Stilo helmets - The plastic on the plugs have proven to be too large for the integrated helmet socket. For complete piece of mind, we recommend Stilo amplifiers for use with Stilo helmets.
As ever, if you want more advice - please dont hesitate to get in touch!